Heads up for Indiana businesses: INtax moves to INTIME beginning Sept. 8
Posted on September 2, 2020
The Department of Revenue (DOR) has announced a new e-services portal to replace the outdated INtax portal.
Called INTIME, the new multi-faceted, easy to use portal will begin supporting additional tax types as of Tuesday, September 8.
According to TEIPEN CPA Group, P.C., that means that all existing businesses that have been filing business taxes via INtax should begin moving their accounts over to INTIME as of September 8, but no earlier.
Moving to INTIME will support the continued management of tax accounts online and introduce new helpful services. Existing INtax users will be able to create a new INTIME username and password for their business and get started managing their accounts.
Although INtax will remain accessible from September 8 through December 31, the INtax portal will gradually reduce services, only allowing customers to file and pay for current filing periods. So, the sooner your business moves to the new tax portal, the better, caution the business CPA specialists at TSPA.
- Management, filing and paying tax obligations
- Easy-to-use, direct messaging with DOR representatives
- Accessibility of filing history for past three calendar years
- Expanded electronic communication functionality
- Ability to view all notices online.
To help businesses transition to INTIME, the DOR has created a variety of customer service resources, including an INTIME User Guide and video tutorial to help navigate the new site and troubleshoot details. All guides and video tutorials will be available online at ProjectNextDOR.dor.in.gov on September 8, the first day the new site will be open, and will be updated as needed by the project team.
A dedicated customer service team will be available to help with any INTIME questions. Call 317-232-2240 and select option “1” for all questions. Or ask your TEIPEN GROUP CPA.
For additional resources and updates:
- Subscribe to DOR Agency Announcements to receive email updates on important DOR information.
- Follow @INRevenue on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram for updates and helpful information as it happens.
- For more information regarding the project and each rollout, visit dor.in.gov.